Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cross Country Skiing

This winter I decided I would hang up the bike and take up the sport of nordic skiing.   I have never been on skis much in my life, so this was going to be a new challenge.  Michigan actually is a very good state for winter XC sking, however this year the temps have been higher then normal and the snow fall has been minimal.  Despite the conditions I have still managed to get out skiing a few times and am well on my way to learning decent form.  XC skiing is a much better way to spend the winter rather then biking in the extreme elements.  Overall the off season is going well and everything is looking good for the bike racing season next year.  Check out the video below, I finally edited some video I took at the Milford Criterium.

No comments:

Post a Comment